Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cross Roads 2009




So I had a really really fun weekend! On Friday I went to a passions play that my church holds every year during the Easter weekend, and I spent the night with my Aunt and Uncle afterwards, so that I could go again on Saturday. I was all pumped about Cross Roads on Friday, but unfortunately due to bad weather they were forced to cancel it for Friday. It wasn't completely a bummer though, because I got to catch up with an old church friend of mine, who had gone off to college. So that was a lot of fun! I also got to meet Jesus and have my picture taken with him. So that also super fabulous! Once I got to my Aunt and Uncles house I just relaxed and talked with my family. Once everyone went to bed me and my cousin Christian hung out for a while, and he let me play is new Nintendo DS that he had just gotten for his birthday. Which might I add, was SOOO freakin awesome! I totally loved the Nintendo DS. Well I finally get to bed, and I wake up, eat breakfast, and we all leave to go to my cousins soft ball game, and that was a lot of fun. It was the shortest rec soft ball game I think ive ever been to. Well after the soft ball game I went back to my aunt and uncles house and hang out there for a bit. Then me and my Aunt go to her moms house to take the trash out, and go to the store to pick up a few things for their Easter lunch. After we got back from doing that I go and get ready for Cross Roads. So once I got there, I waited on my dad and my step mom to get there. The show finally starts, and LET ME TELL YOU, THE SHOW WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I had such a great weekend.. So far.

Well Since today is Easter, I am going to be spending time with both my mom and my dad. So that will be a lot of fun. But ALSO, me and my little sister are more than likely going to see the HANNAH MONTANA MOVIE!!! Which Im soo soo excited about. My gramma, and her kid said that it was really good and that I would like it a lot! Oooh Im soo excited!

Anyway, im gonna end this post with wishing everyone a VERRY HAPPY EASTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment