Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Death ends a life.. Not a relationship

So as I said in my RE-introduction, my cousin Chris passed away in November 2009 from an accidental drug over dose. His death was and still is hella hard to deal with Though him and I didn't have a consistently close relationship we were working on it prior to his death.. The kind of relationship Chris and I had was the kind of relationship where it didn't matter how little or long we went without talking we would always be able to come up with something to talk about. I knew he loved me and he knew I loved him. As I also said in the RE-introduction I had a drug problem in 2010 which sent to rehab.. I think in some way his passing sent me down that road.. Not that it was right or anything, but it was a way for me to cope. So that I wouldn't have to feel the pain that came from him not being around anymore. But I will post more about that part of my life in a different post. As a way to remember my cousin and to pay my respects I got my very first tattoo in dedication to him..

No comments:

Post a Comment