Saturday, March 28, 2009

American Idol- Motown Week

So my favorite contestants from this season of American Idol are Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert. I honestly think that they have a really big chance at becoming the final 2. I really enjoyed Danny's performance on Wednesday night. I thought that he had a lot of energy and worked the crowd very well. His vocals were also good. But I must say that I was completely floored with Adam Lamberts performance of "Tracks Of My Tears". I thought he did one hell of a job with that performance, Adam defenitely proved that he is capable of performing other types of music than just the rock alternative style. I think that he did an awesome job at respecting the song, which might I add is a classic! I liked the fact that he made it his own, and slowed it down a bit without completely changing it altogether. Like he did with the country classic "Ring Of Fire", im soo glad he didn't. So to let you know what exactly im talking about just in case you don't keep up with American Idol, here is a video for you to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment